A special session will be dedicated to oral presentations by young researchers (see programme) on the topic:
- "Systems biology meets systems medicine"
Abstracts will be selected based on quality and originality of research. Topics have to address transversal approaches in systems biology and systems medicine.
During the entire symposium, posters will be presented within the symposium area of Utopolis Belval cinema.
The topics for posters are identical to those covered during the plenary sessions:
- "Technologies in systems biomedicine"
- "Data integration, modelling and prediction"
- "Model systems and diseases"
How to submit an abstract for oral/poster presentation?
- - Abstracts have to be organised based on the template that can be downloaded here.
- - Language: English
- - Length: no more than 300 words.
- - Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Deadline for abstract submission: September 22, 2013
- - IMPORTANT: Travel grants will be offered to candidates selected for outstanding abstract.
- - Accepted abstracts will be printed in an abstract booklet handed out at the registration desk. Please be aware that the abstracts will be printed exactly as provided. Therefore, any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific content will be reproduced as written by the candidate.
Upon acceptance of a submitted abstract
- - Candidates will be notified upon acceptance on September 27, 2013.
- - Posters should be designed in vertical A0 format (118.9 x 84.1 cm or 46.81 x 33.11 inch).
- - Posters will be regrouped by topics within the symposium area.
- - Candidates will be guided on-site for mounting their poster and pins will be provided.